Set Ids for Sections and link on the same page
Flezr makes it simple to add internal links to other sections on the same page. For example, here's a step-by-step guide to add an internal link to the 'Newsletter' menu item. When clicked, it navigates directly to the newsletter subscription section at the bottom of the page:
- 1.Start by clicking anywhere on the newsletter/CTA section to bring the relevant settings panel on right.
- 2.Next, click the settings icon, shown in red rectangle below.
- 3.In the 'Anchor Settings', add a name for an 'ID'. It can be any unique identifier.
- 4.Now, click on the main navigation bar on top to bring its settings panel. Goto the 'Newsletter' menu item and in 'Target', add '/#' symbol, followed by the name of the section set in the anchor settings in the previous step. In our example, it's '/#news'.
- 5.Lastly, Save your work from the top menu in the main Studio and click 'Preview'.